Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thing #9

Ok, I'm back. I admit to being a bit distracted. I have been traveling on my brief 3 week break and am not back in the swim. I understand that I am going to have to hustle to finish up with Library Play on time. I did set up a Google "reader"account and have daily updates to check. Love The Onion! Like getting the "quote of the day" and Colbert Report videos. I go to bed early so I don't get to watch him "live" as often as I would like. I like the U-Tube and Newspaper headlines....let's me select what I want to read without filling up my mailbox.

I realize I have to get a move on, so I will be working on Thing #10!

1 comment:

SNunciato said...

Wow, you have been gone a little while, but, hey, you have a life and a right to take breaks. I'm with ya!

I checked out The Onion. Somehow I had missed that one. Thanks for mentioning it. Did you think about adding a hyperlink to the things you mention so that others can check them out easily? If you're not sure how, just highlight the word when you're writing your post, click the globe with the paperclip-looking thing on it in the tool bar, then enter the URL in the box that comes up. It's just an idea.

Good luck with the rest of your "Things" and your new house!