Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing# 10 Image Generators




I found Image Chef easy to use and created both trading cards and a magazine cover to celebrate my son's recent wedding. The wedding and summer break has focused me on family and family celebrations and I think how wonderful it is to be able to generate magazine covers and trading cards to commemorate such happy occasions as a wedding, or a birth and post them on the web for the world to see. There are so many wonder family things to celebrate!


Sign generators were also very helpful. We are temporarily without our graphic designer, who has always helped me with Drop Everything and Read (DEAR), our annual District reading promotion. Using sign generators, I can create and show librarians and school staff how to create easy individualized signs to promote our reading event.


1 comment:

Unknown said...


www.ImageGenerator.org has thousands of online image makers to play with. Create pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!