Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #23

Wow! Pretty close to the wire, but I finally finished.

My favorite discoveries? Photostory, Picasa, cartoon generators. These are tools that I can and will use regularly! I need to work on the picture clarity on Photostory, but I can make my own music....

Lifelong Learning Goals? Never too Old to Learn. Stop learning and die! This experience was a positive experience for me and gave my self confidence a shot in the arm. I feel very good about the experience of most of the THINGS.

Surprises? It was ALL a surprise. I began without any real knowledge of what web 2.0 was even about....blog, wikki, ning were just words lacking understanding. I at least am comfortable with the vocabulary.

You all are great. I love this site. I would be very interested in a Library2Play.2. I am sure we didn't cover everything! :)

Yes, Yes, Yes! I would like to explore Facebook and My Space. I am not sure what to do with my account.

One word or sentence? Left Behind? Not me!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Hip hip Hooray! you did it! So glad you joined us in play. Hope you will keep the blog going just enough so we can see what you are doing with your tools of choice.