Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing #7

Number 7 was quite a challenge. I signed up for a couple alerts and took the calendar tour. I now have a Google calendar. My iGoogle page is fun and I LOVE Google scholar. I can see lots of uses for this resource. I looked at Notebook; it has possibilites. I love Picasa! You can see my three posted albums. Picasa makes sharing pictures with friends and family so easy! Very intuitive, even for the technically challenged like me.

But Google Earth! Don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't even make the Earth move! I look at it; it looks back at me and nothing happens! Nothing intuitive about this one. I got so frustrated I had to move on...

Haven't used the Google docs yet, but have lots of ideas!

RSS feeds are next. Scares the you-know-what out of me. But, I am going to give it a go!

2 comments:

VWB said...

could it be a setting on your computer...or out-of-date player?
I haven't been in recently...I will make a visit to see what I can see...

Mrs. Yates said...

I really like your photo books from Picasa! What exciting topics! I will have to check Picasa out.